still not what I meant to write, but... @ 02:20 am
Current Mood: spacey
Current Music: KSCU
people and things I've seen lately, in no particular order:
- ducks, swimming in the creek
- a banner proclaiming "Show us a press pass and get a free slice of pie!"
- people driving like idiots
- A double rainbow
- kaligrrrl and weezyl
- the shower/bathtub half-full of water from the leaking tap and the drain that isn't.
- the leaking tap fixed, but the drain still not working - and now backing up from the bathroom sink.
- bunches of little kids staring at me and my hair
- my DSL connection sucking ass
- something I'd lost for quite a while - but now I don't remember what it is!
- the morning light turning real stark yellow - something I've never seen outside of California, and maybe a sign of spring
- a picture of my sister next to a gigantic snow bunny; my sister's around 5'10"
- both Hoegaarden White and Abita Turbodog at BevMo - hadn't had either of those beers for quite a long time. num num.
- the clock right now saying 2:30AM (and I don't know how it got to be that late.)