- ducks, swimming in the creek
- a banner proclaiming "Show us a press pass and get a free slice of pie!"
- people driving like idiots
- A double rainbow
- kaligrrrl and weezyl
- the shower/bathtub half-full of water from the leaking tap and the drain that isn't.
- the leaking tap fixed, but the drain still not working - and now backing up from the bathroom sink.
- bunches of little kids staring at me and my hair
- my DSL connection sucking ass
- something I'd lost for quite a while - but now I don't remember what it is!
- the morning light turning real stark yellow - something I've never seen outside of California, and maybe a sign of spring
- a picture of my sister next to a gigantic snow bunny; my sister's around 5'10"
- both Hoegaarden White and Abita Turbodog at BevMo - hadn't had either of those beers for quite a long time. num num.
- the clock right now saying 2:30AM (and I don't know how it got to be that late.)
still not what I meant to write, but...
I've been meaning to post my "decade in review" and "thoughts about my japan trip, redux" and "update japan travel recommendations", and even started…
I've been in Japan for a week now, and I'm getting used to how things work again. I hadn't spent any appreciable amount of time on my own here for...…
Looks like I started an entry in May, but never finished it. How time flies. My sister had her first kid in May, so that's nice. She'd mostly given…