Or in more practical terms:
- mix yellow and red, and it looks orange under regular and UV light.
- mix yellow and blue, and it looks green under regular and UV light.
- mix red and blue, and it looks purple under regular and UV light.
- but when you mix red, yellow, and blue... it looks babyshit brown* under regular light, but bright white (with a yellow tinge) under UV light.
This stuff is Krylon UV Aqua, if youse are interested in such things. I'd take pictures, but there's no way the colors would show up properly, alas.
* I suppose it could be "ochre".