Anyhow. Still alive, still not reading LJ much, and I got the burning desire to utter this twenty random things about myself in no particular order:
1. I was born in Chicago, and have lived in Boston, Austin, Denton TX, Ann Arbor MI, and Silly Valley, CA (Mountain View and Sunnyvale.)
2. I can wiggle my ears.
3. My hair is currently reddish, and hasn't yet faded to pink. Much.
4. My little brother's teaching law at USC.
5. I skipped fifth grade.
6. I first started programming about 25 years ago. (Age 7 or 8.)
7. I don't like fresh peaches, asparagus, liver, uni, papaya, or ketchup.
8. I've worn glasses since I was 2.
9. I have perfect pitch (but can't sight-read music.)
10. Onions make me real gassy.
11. I have Asperger's and Attention Def... ooh, is that a bunny?
12. I like bunnies.
13. Occasionally I get cravings for strawberry rhubarb pie.
14. I'm quite shy in person.
15. #14 is because I hate, hate, hate overstepping my boundaries - and can't tell when I am.
16. I've never actually eaten rabbit, though.
17. Goat, on the other hand, is really quite tasty. Y'all should go to the Mango Cafe in Palo Alto. I loooooove food.
18. Purple is my favorite color.
19. Quero var a Barcelona (y a Madrid ver El Bosco en el Prado.)
20. I don't often dream of people I know.