- Had to leave the Motorcycle Safety Foundation class because my clutch hand was starting to buzz and go numb. Yay tendinitis!
- Was notified by the IRS that they don't have my returns for 2k1 and 2k3, and please send them in.
- Was too damn impatient in the Y! parking lot, and scraped a Lexus SUV with my right-side mirror the tiniest bit - about 6" long, and little cracks in the brake light plastic. The cost estimate? $800.
- Having my sleep schedule be massively fucked.
- Noticing my video card is (literally) fried - unless I put the thing in the freezer, I get random dots speckled across my display.
- Feeling extra-chubby.
I've been meaning to post my "decade in review" and "thoughts about my japan trip, redux" and "update japan travel recommendations", and even started…
I've been in Japan for a week now, and I'm getting used to how things work again. I hadn't spent any appreciable amount of time on my own here for...…
Looks like I started an entry in May, but never finished it. How time flies. My sister had her first kid in May, so that's nice. She'd mostly given…