me(meme)me @ 08:17 pm
Current Mood: sleepy
Current Music: the damn Excel Saga theme going through my head
Since the Year in Review for me is excruciatingly uninteresting - mostly talking about how I'm not reading LJ or how I'm sleeping a lot, imagine that - I'm doing the user's manual thing instead.
- How can I tell if you are angry?
This is pretty easy - you can either ask me (I'll say whether I am or not) or I'm very, very quiet and very purposeful in what I'm doing. My voice gets softer, too - I ain't a yeller. Sometimes I'll turn bright red, as well.
- How should I behave around you while you are angry?
Mostly, don't make lots of noise - I get all super twitchy and Aspie, and that makes things worse.
- How do you want me to behave when you are hurting emotionally? (How is best to comfort you?)
Hugs are nice. Not minding if I go and withdraw for a time is also good.
- Are there things we should ~not~ discuss?
Honestly, can't think of anything - my Big Deal is I hate and loathe and fear being misunderstood. (See #17.)
- How should I treat you if you are physically ill?
Let me sleep. Feeding me is nice, too.
- What makes you happy? (that may be in my power to grant, as a friend?)
Knowing I'm desired, wanted, etc; I have a very hard time telling this. Being sympathetic to when I just ain't up to/can't deal with hanging out or traveling places.
- How would you like for us to recognize your birthday?
Buh. Ritual snarfing of foodstuffs, I guess?
- Are there any standing categories of presents that would be appropriate or unwelcome?
Really really stinky things, unless it's known I like 'em.
- Are there times of the year that are difficult for you? (please explain if you are comfortable.)
Yay seasonal affective disorder! Stupid clouds and cold and the sun going away at 5pm! Foo! February is when it seems to hit hardest.
- Are there important anniversaries that we should recognize in your life?
For being so damn interested in time and clocks and calendars, I don't really pay much attention to anniversaries.
- Who are the most important people in your life to whom we should defer when making plans on your behalf?
I ain't quite sure I understand the context of the question - if it's "who gets priority dibs on my time", it'd be weezyl.
- What do you share with others?
Pretty much everything, when I feel allowed to do so.
- What do you NOT share with others?
I need my own space to retreat to, where I can be guaranteed to be alone and unsurprised. As far as sharing in general, I'm never sure where the oversharing boundaries lie, so I err on the side of extreme conservatism, even though I'd prefer not to.
- How does someone become your friend?
Me liking and empathizing with them, and vice versa. (It has to be bilateral.)
- How does someone lose you as a friend?
Dishonesty is Real Bad, mmkay? So is bombarding me with stuff when I Can't Deal.
- What scares you?
People! And heights. And looking bad. And slimy things, yuck.
- About what are you most sensitive?
Dealing with people, socially. I'm fascinated by 'em, want to be around 'em, yet am scared silly and not sure when I'm wanted by them. The idea of impinging where I'm not wanted makes me feel nauseous.